Sunday, July 09, 2006

Fun facts about me

I was updating my MySpace page and thought I'd also post this here.
  • I'm a breast man.
  • I've never had an STD but have been around the block.
  • I've never cheated on a girlfriend or my spouse but I've been cheated on by an Ex.
  • I suffer from (idiopathic) insomnia. Pending actual diagnosis.
  • I have one tattoo, Venom spider, left arm.
  • I have a birthmark on my back in the shape of a fish.
  • I have a third nipple. It's below the one on the left. Really!
  • As a child, a deciduous lower central and lower lateral incisor fused and erupted as a double tooth. When it fell out only one tooth took its place. So, while you have four bottom front teeth, I have three.
  • Had my first bar experience 12/21/05. Memorable.
  • I work for an insurance company as a Customer Service Representative. I'm not much for this customer service fad. I'm not qualified to work there and am a pretty lousy employee but I make a ridiculous amount money for the work I do. God Bless America.

Nothing else you need to know except, make the check out to cash!

1 comment:

M. E. H. said...

I removed the STD thing because after reading it wasn't as funny on paper as it was in my head. Added:
- I always bring my camera.
- Once, I had a ponytail.