Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Gibberish of the day

My setup here is almost back up 100%, I'm going to miss my linux setup but alas my digital camera doesn't work here and I don't care for the photoediting software I've come across for this platform. I'll probably have a real post tomorrow. Until then, I'll be playing the MUD I've been working on since highschool - locally because this system is hidden under my current router setup - and to tide you over, I just typed up some stupid crap I've scribble at work over the past few months. Enjoy. It's always sunny in Hell What am I supposed to do, Who am I supposed to be? I know what you expect, but that can never really be me. ~M.E.H 07/26/06 The rose The rose was for you It smelled sweet like love My car lost control and I killed a homeless man when I swerved to miss a dove In lockup I sit and think if you weren't such a high maintaince biatch I'd be home asleep ~M.E.H 07/14/06 A gift for my love... Nah baby, these were for you It's a gift that would look hot Ignore the blood stains those are from the store clerk I shot ~M.E.H 07/10/06 The hookup I bought you a cookie, so lets have sex I want the nookie, ignore all the mess Don't brush your teeth, theres no time Don't take a shower, you smell just fine Just wear the paperbag, it helps set the mood I can't look at your face, it reminds me of poo Lets keep this hook between you and me My doctor will know too, because I'm sure you have an STD. ~M.E.H 06/23/06

No comments: