Sunday, July 16, 2006

He needs pie, too.

Big Y Parking Lot, Greenfield, Massachusetts On Friday I stopped into the Big Y to pick up some OTC medication (use your imagination as to which and for what) and browse the produce section for veggies in the shape of famous people. The trip was bust on the latter but mission accomplished on the medication. On the way out of the parking lot I came across this pandhandler. I offered him two dollars for permission to take a picture, he obviously agreed - that's my money in his hand! I dig panhandling. I tried it once and wrote it up here - Why lie... I need a pie!
Here's my attempt at a little online panhandling:
SITE NEEDS SUPPORT, CLICK ON ADS. GOD BLESS.
Please? No? Oh well. Maybe I should try the real deal again. House needs a roof, fuel oil needs to be prepaid, new baby on the way, need money for college, ninjas killed my family... lots of good reasons for cash and lots of easy gimmicks to jot on a card board sign!
If you haven't yet, check out my favorite pandhandler - the Panhandling Banana. He rocks ass - not only because his domain is RockAss.net nor the fact that he plugged my panhandling story but due to all those things in conjunction with the fact that he's hung out with Rob Cockerham.

No comments: