Sunday, July 30, 2006

Where's the PsychoGirl story?

Actually, I was --THIS-- close to not posting or finishing it. Writing out everything was theraputic and I was ready to just drop it, accepting it as the unchangable past. Maybe even stop referring to her as PsychoGirl... But the story is back in the works, leeches! Last Saturday, out of the blue, her husband instant messaged me on MySpace. Here is that raw conversation, nothing has been changed.
matt: is your name really Michael Henry? The Dude: yes matt: and are you from greenfield? The Dude: Originally, Millers now. matt: are you a godfather to any children? The Dude: Not that I know of... matt: do u know a girl named nancy from greenfield The Dude: oh, her. matt: why do u say it like that The Dude: she still talks about me? matt: no but i was browsing myspace and i saw your name michael henry matt: and our oldest son michael is named after u matt: havent changed his last name yet matt: its michael henry The Dude: are you serious? Why didn't you adopt him and change his name? matt: i am working on it matt: it takes a while trust me i have looked into it matt: its not that easy matt: i am sorry if i bothered u The Dude: the first step is I guess finding the real father... The Dude: no, you didn't bother me matt: ok matt: i met u at one point matt: u had glasses and long hair The Dude: Yeah, I remember you. Glad to see you're still together and things have worked out matt: yeah we have been together a long time nowe matt: now matt: she has changed a lot matt: she doesnt party anymore matt: just takes care of the family matt: nancy said u were the godfather The Dude: Not that I'm aware of. I'm sure that was something we might have discussed but I don't think I agreed to anything matt: oh cause michael asks where his name came from and nancy tells him his godfather The Dude: oh. matt: so your married matt: congratulations matt: congrats on your kids The Dude: yup. we've been together for 5 years now, married for almost two The Dude: thanks matt: thats cool The Dude: next one is due in Jan matt: we have been married almost 3 years matt: 3 kids matt: well michael matt: and zackary and ellazondra matt: well dont wanna take up to much of your time The Dude: I've seen the pictures on her myspace matt: well it was nice chatting maybe we can chat again gotta get ready for work The Dude: No problem. Take it easy. matt: you to matt: take care matt: can i add u on my list The Dude: sure matt: ok cool *** matt's IC window is closed
I did add him to my friends list, but removed him soon after because of my many "friends" only posts. For the record, I am no ones god father. For educational purposes only, here is her myspace page. But just don't harass her. (I could care less if you did, but for liability sake I have to disclaim any and all involvement.) When I was first notified that she had a page and I checked it out, there were quiet a few references and apologies to me. Give me a break. If you have an account, view her pictures. She has a picture of the boy who she told I was their "god father". Note the skin color. I'm busy with two new for-profit web ventures but I'll have the story up by the end of the week. I'll leave you to talk amoungst yourselves.

No comments: