Friday, August 18, 2006

And now a word from our sponsors

Just a quick post. New This Week in God will be posted tomorrow.
  • I've removed the Adult Friend Finder crap. Google can stay. More template changes underway this weekend.

  • For those of you visiting from the keywords "Highland Pond", "Greenfield" and "gay" you're totally off. You should replace "Highland Pond" with "Poet Seat Tower". That's the gay crusing area. Look it up. All you need to do is walk out into the woods, wait a moment and suddenly gays will scurry out from behind trees offering their services. According to the news accounts and police logs anyway.

  • The Al Franklin Show totally robbed me today. I was planning on coming home and posting the line "I have friends who are into beastiality, I've worked with people who are into beastiality, I have utmost respect for them." Bastards! I need to find another fool making a ridiculous comment now. I mean, come on! Comparing homosexuality to beastiality?! That's satirical gold!

  • PsychoGirl story is done and is being proofed. It's going to be posted in parts because it's just too damned long otherwise.

  • I took a 3hr on-line course for Advance HTML design on Thursday - on my company's tab. Three damned hours and the only thing I learned was the meta tag pragma. "Advanced" training is apparently using tables, frames and CSS. It's wasn't helpful at all but I can list it as an accomplishment, specialized training, and I did it on company time on the company's dime. I don't need more training... I think I need LSD or a mutant to rub my temples while chanting "Open your mind. Open your mind!"

No comments: