Monday, March 20, 2006

I must have missed the punchline...

I'm a joke!! You wanna hear a joke?  Knock, Knock.  Who's there?  Go @#$! yourself!  Ha Ha. Greenfield, Massachusetts Last night as I was leaving Suzee's Third Street Laundry after having picked up my laundry, a truck blew by me and I noticed something spray painted on it's tailgate. Wait.. did that just say...? It was a blur and I didn't know exactly what I had just read. I just happened to run across the truck again today in the Home Depot parking lot. He must be a riot at parties! [ Notice the background? She's pretty clingy and keeps following me around! YEAH, I SEE YOU BACK THERE! It's over! Believe it! ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe someone thought the owner of the truck was a joke or possibly the truck itself and vandalized it. Or maybe you photoshoped that in...Huh huh huh?

Or maybe you didn't.

M. E. H. said...

Nahh, my photoshop skillz are l33t. This would be below me, the only shopping done was on the plate.

~ Everyone wants a TEiN vanity plate! ~

Actually, I'm 90% sure that the truck belongs to my cousin. 98% sure vandalized. 50% sure who did it. 33% sure reason why. I'm not so good at math.. what am I at now? And, um.. 15% sure Diet Dr. Pepper doesn't taste like regular Dr. Pepper.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

You should start on buttons first. Before you make the big step to license plates! Ah, Thats why there was the bit with "Or maybe you didn't."

Interesting that someone would do that. Also, have you tested Diet Dr. Pepper Vs. Dr. Pepper? Maybe ya should?