Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sorry, I'm sick.

My faithful readers, I apologize for the lack of an update yesterday! My son and I have been sick for the past couple of days. Yesterday was bad for him, when he finally took a nap he was talking in his sleep. Last night was bad for me, my head was spinning and I had a high fever so my wife sent me to bed. I'm lucky to have a great wife who takes care of me! I did attempt to post a story first but I couldn't type for the life of me. I saved what I was working on and looking back - it was complete gibberish! I laid up in my bed and tried to sleep. My dreams were weird and I was hallucinating. The closet was talking to me! I wish I could remember it all because it would make a good story. The only thing I can remember is the closet was telling me about some conspiracy involving two circular shapes that hold some importance. Weird. My fever just broke so now I'm in a puddle of my own sweat. I hate colds! I've only hallucinated a couple times in my life. Once when I was really young, we were visiting my Father's family in Arkansas. My brother and I were sleeping on the couch. Something spooked me and I called out for my parents. From the other room, a figure glowing in blue started coming at me. I was so scared. It turned out only to be my Grandmother. The other time was also at night. I was overtired and I was looking at my brother's Mr. T head piggy bank. The head started moving and then window in our room came away from the wall. I blame Unsolved Mysteries for most of the nightmares of my youth. Yesterday's story will be up later today. Peace.

No comments: