Friday, March 31, 2006

To hear myself talk... Boring site talk...

So, I'm not really digging this template's layout. It's a merger of two of Blogger's generic templates. I want something playful, easy to navigate and professional. Anyone have any ideas? Do you want to design a basic layout using CSS and send it to me? I'll give you credit for it. I'm not so good with color schemes... as you might have guessed.

These are some sites I dig and use for inspiration: Cockeyed.com, big inspiration. Must visit. Alltooflat.com/ Another really awesome site. The Best Page in the Universe (book is preordered) Word's can't express. Eric Conveys an Emotion idontlikeyouinthatway.com

Also, if you want to be part of this lovely website as, say, a contributer or co-writer drop me a line. I get a pretty good number of visitors, feedburner readership varies. If you're funny and want to be a part of this wacky blog or if you want to collaborate on something bigger, let me know. What's new on this side of the tracks?
- Well, tommorrow I should be getting a tattoo. Pictures and story to follow. - I'm working on a story about an encounter with Super Bill aka the Pushup King(self proclaimed) - Next Thursday we're off to New York for a family vacation. Tourist suggestions? - My lower wisdom teeth are set to be yanked. Pictures and story? Maybe, I'm addicted.
Peace.

No comments: