Sunday, February 19, 2006

Lunch is served and its Mike's Mac!

1 box of Macaroni and cheese dinner. (I pick up whatever is on sale, hence the Arthur-shapes!) 1 can of baked beans , I prefer the Bacon-style. Optionally, you can also add cut-up hot dogs. Make the box of mac and cheese per instructions on the back but reduce the milk and butter to 2 tablespoons each. Also, ignore the box directions if it says boil for 7-10 minutes. You should be adding the pasta to a rapidly boiling pot of water with enough room for the pasta to move around - Allow 6 minutes to cook the pasta. Heat the beans and add to the prepared mac. Give it 5 minutes for the flavors to mix and then your ready to eat! It'll be great - believe it! My son and I really love this stuff and eat it on the weekends. My wife thinks its gross and so do my co-workers! Why does everyone I've asked about this recipe of mine say it's gross?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna try that.

Although, to be honest.. It does sound somewhat gross.

Anonymous said...

yeah it does sound kinda wierd... but man it's tasty