Friday, February 10, 2006

This is why I don't call the helpdesk...

This goes out to all my fellow computer technicians. You see the problem, right? You have to see the problem! If you can't, don't feel too bad - a group of "techies" with their fancy "bachelor's degrees" and button down shirts couldn't see the folly of their way's either. It's days like this I'm glad I carry my camera with me like Paris carries that animal thing of her's. If I lived in California I'd be a paparazzi or, as my boy K-Fed calls 'um, a pavarotti. I'm still working at the 45,000 times I have to listen to that PopoZoa as prescribed by K-Fed, I'm at about 103 right now but I might stop at 44,999 - I'm just not that sure I really want to start singing along. So what if Kevin fucked Britney Spears.. she was already whored out and her shit was torn up. had he been tapping that sweet 18 or 19yo ass, that would be different. now shes trasher than the trailer she was knocked up in
Hey, hey! Let's dance all day! Boing, boing!

No comments: