Thursday, February 23, 2006

My new muse

Apparently this is a statue in Oslo, Norway and it represents everything I strive in life to be - except ideally I would be wearing pants... or would I? When I was last attacked by babies, I was bested in battle. After viewing this magnificent statue all I can say is, mothers hide your babies. Round two is about to begin! *** I didn't take the picture but wish I did. I'd love to know more about it. I found it by chance while on a Google Image search. If anyone has any information drop a comment. From what I've read on the Internets, its part of a collection of statues in Vigelandsparken in Oslo, Norway. That's all I know. Don't see these kind of things in down town Millers Falls!

2 comments:

M. E. H. said...

I thought this was funny but I lost like 5 feed readers from this post. Whats wrong? Don't like the baby aspect or the nekkid dude aspect? Or both?

Anonymous said...

I'm actually trying to find out what its called right now. Vigeland is the sculptor but they seem obsessed to mention only his more known sculptures. This is in Vigeland park.

Thats all i've got so far.