Friday, February 24, 2006

This week in God

Part five of the fifty-two forty-nine part series of my continued coverage of the Faith Baptist Church in Greenfield. They update their sign weekly for the most part, usually by Thursday but this week is unfortunately a repeat. I gave them until Friday afternoon to have it changed but someone dropped the ball here. Maybe they did it on purpose. Maybe they faulted on not updating the sign to prove a point. A point that I must be compassionate as it could of just as easily have been me to have dropped the ball here! I'm so sorry! Please forgive? Hopefully they'll get back to new sayings and I'll provide a fresh update next week. Silver Street, Greenfield, Ma. Faith Bapist Church bunch of lazy bastards

DEAL WITH THE FAULTS OF YOUR FRIENDS AS GENTLY AS IF THEY WERE YOUR OWN

Cross post from This week in God :: Read / Post Comments.