Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Taylor Hicks did it!

So, I was right! I called it America! Taylor Hicks is the American Idol! I'll be waiting for his album to drop. Hopefully it will be as good as Kelly's. Most disturbing things from tonight’s two-hour finale: #1 it was two friggin’ hours; #2 Prince; and #3 more people voted on American Idol than in any Presidency! Diebold doesn’t certify the votes, so I’m confident mostly all of them are legit and screw the ones that aren’t! I think both contestants have a place in the music industry. Katherine is… damn, she has a nice smile! But in my opinion the right person won! Congrats! UPDATE: (I know, I know. I didn't do a post for the winners of Survivor or the Amazing race, the results were included in the weekend news wrap up instead. The reason for that most likely you'll never hear of the Hippies or of Aras again... until they show up on the Surreal Life, that is. American Idol is different, soon you'll hear their singles on the radio. That's all.)

No comments: