Friday, May 19, 2006

This week in God

Part seventeen, part trois, of the fifty-two forty-nine part series. There can be no question, that I love you guys! For your viewing pleasure, another entry to this week in God! During a trip to Greenfield to exchange my hefty pouch of gold dubloons for a few liters of petrol, I passed by a house on Lincoln Street with an odd sign. Having an inquiring mind, I slowed and read the block lettering. I should have stomach problems in the morning and call out of work more often! There is a lot of world out there and a lot of weirdos doing weird things.

Lincoln Street, Greenfield, Massachusetts

FRONT YE DO ERR, NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES... - MATTHEW 22:29 OF A TRUTH... GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS ACTS 10:34 BACK SEEK YE OUT OF THE BOOK OF THE LORD, AND READ - ISAIAH 34:16 ...OBTAIN THE SALVATION WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS 2 TIMOTHY 2:10

Cross post from This week in God :: Read / Post Comments.