Friday, May 19, 2006

Tericka Dye/Rikki Andersin madness!

I've now received over 300 visitors from the keyword of Tericka Dye or Rikki Andersin, you know that teacher who was once an adult film star! Oh, boy. Apparently people are coming here and looking for pictures of Tericka Dye or pictures of Rikki Andersin. When I search google, TEiN shows up pretty early on the search results. I feel bad that visitors are wasting time coming here only to find that I have no pictures of this lady. I tell ya what: if you promise not to tell my web host (or my wife), I'll post a naughty picture of the adult film star. Ok? Great! Ok, here is the picture. Enjoy yourself, perverts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, That was freaking awesome. I clicked on the link.. OH MAN... That is TOO funny.

You need to have Jillian click on that if she hasn't already!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Thanks for the trick. Yes, I am a perv.

Anonymous said...

why put a link if you didnt have a picture poop-e-head
you should eat a pizza.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. 6300 hp pda Dentists in chalmette la louisiana 1995 dodge neon engine won't start breast enlargement st. louis missouri Integrators fire alarm Foods to eat to lower high blood pressure