Friday, April 14, 2006

The End begins again

With the lack of anything interesting going on recently, I've been able to revamp the layout. I stuck with my classic newspaper style... black and white and red all over. I had two other styles that I was playing with but decided on this one - the first was Maddox-esque and the second was similar to my own MySpace page. If I finish them I'll create dummy blogs to showcase the templates and include the code in a post. Check out my blogger profile from time to time in case I don't post that I finished them. What's new? As I mentioned previously, I added an e-mail feed. What's not new? The About, Archives, Contribute, Contact, and Privacy pages still are not complete but since I've comitted to this new layout I'll be finishing them... soon. I only use Internet Explorer... well, thats not completely true. There are like 5 different browsers I use in Linux but I can't remember there names at the moment. Anyway, I checked the layout on both of the computer I have here at home and I like the way it looks. If you don't, come back to the herd and use Internet Explorer to view it. Also, don't complain to me about headaches or eye strain from the black and white layout. Set your refresh rate higher. Can't go higher than 50 or 60hz? Here's a a quarter kid, go buy yourself a better computer! I know the guy selling you the computer out of his car said CGA was the top of the line but, I know this is a shocker, he was lying! Feedback is always welcome. More comedic stories, god signs and all the rest of the stuff is on it's way. While you are waiting, be sure to check out my latest MySpace friend's actual website, Fluff in Brooklyn - Confusing the begeebies out of innocent bystanders since 2004. I think it's neat. I'm pretty careful about who I give praise to. I'm like Oprah. I can recommend a book or add one to the TEiN book club and it will instantly, INSTANTLY shoot up the charts to #1 on the best seller list. If I name a few of my favorite things, they fly off the shelf. Have you seen Coke Black on the shelf? Right here, it's my fault. I also go by one name. You can talk to any stranger on the street and ask, "Hey did you hear what happened to Mike?" and they'll know who you're talking about right away. So, when I recommend a site you should visit it and be sure to drop them a line that you're visiting because I told you to! Lots of love. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this layout better.

I hadn't checked out the site for 3 days! I was so shocked when I saw it.

M. E. H. said...

I just happened to check the layout in my Mozilla browser... the footer is messed up. Crap on you. I'll try to fix it but I haven't seen that many of you visiting who use Linux. Sorry.