Thursday, April 27, 2006

This week in God

Part fourteen of the fifty-two forty-nine part series of my continued coverage of the Faith Baptist Church in Greenfield. They update their sign weekly, usually by Thursday. Enjoy! Silver Street, Greenfield, Ma. Faith Baptist Church

BE YE FISHERS OF MEN YOU CATCH 'EM HE'LL CLEAN 'EM!

New angle for today's shot. Power line shadows fell on the other side of the sign and I didn't want to edit them out. I haven't posted any comments to the signs in a while because I've had some visitors that found my site by searching for the Faith Baptist Church in Greenfield and I really don't want to bring too much attention to this little series. One of my readers asked a question about the church. While I do not attend services, here is some information I was able to obtain: Joseph A DiDonato is the Pastor. On Wednesday - Adult Bible study 7:00pm On Sunday - Worship 8:45 AM & 11:00 AM. At 10am they offer "Growth Groups" Their address: 331 Silver Street, Greenfield, MA 01301 Their phone: (413) 774-6438, they have a machine. Cross post from This week in God :: Read / Post Comments.