Saturday, April 22, 2006

I've been linked!

Why lie... I need a pie has been mirrored over on the WhyLieINeedADrink.com website. The story is one of the more popular I have posted here. Thanks for the acknowledgment and I'm glad the one who inspired those antics enjoyed it. If you followed the link from Rockass/WhyLieINeedADrink, be sure to check out some of my other stories. Too lazy? No problem. Here are some of my favorites:
...honor among thieves No good deed goes unpunished! It's a crappy story ... Just doing my part (Bird Flu) And it's follow-up: Avian Bird Flu hits Western Massachusetts
And then there are my Bickford's closing coverage stories.
Bickford's Closed? I fear for the survival of the oldies... Bickford's Follow-up Bickfords is back... for now! And the finally: Can we still be friends? (I, personally, love this one)
Also, the This week in God series seems to be well liked. No complaints yet. Thanks for visting, hope you like what you see!

1 comment:

M. E. H. said...

Awesome! The Panhandler picked me up and now I'm finally showing up under the Top 20 results on Google's Image Search under Michael E. Henry. Ok, it's just my Unibomber photoshop but it's a start! What else does the future hold for our Hero? Stay tuned and find out!