Sunday, April 16, 2006

Weekend News Wrap-up

[ THESUN ] Lather at topless car wash “Everyone is up in arms about it. It’s attracting Peeping Toms.” [ YAHOO ] Book Apparently Bound in Human Skin Found I'll get the axe. [ SFGATE ] Not full-flush success, but urinals in women's rooms show progress Right... [ THEGLOBEANDMAIL ] China's got RedBerry That's just dumb. [ NJ101.5FM ] Autopsy Confirms Cops Death a Direct Result of 9/11 Cleanup That's why we didn't tour the site on our vacation. [ NEWSDAY ] Mo. Couple Charged in Sextuplets Hoax That's just wrong. Plain wrong. By the way, I'd like to announce that we're actually pregnant with triplets. Please send gifts to... [ SUNTIMES ] Sperm donor sued for child support The headline is totally misleading. He was actually an ex-boyfriend. An ex-boyfriend who apparently donated his sperm for in-vitro fertilization and claims he was tricked into signing a bank document that named him as the father. Weird. For the rest of the story, click the link. [ USATODAY ] IRS seeks PayPal's aid finding hidden cash Daddy might be going away for a little while. But remember I love you and take care of your mother, okay? [ SANLUISOBISPO ] Oakland to test gunshot location system in violent neighborhoods The running, shouting and screaming isn't enough? I can see it now. One junky car backfires and the SWAT team will be repelling from helicopters, officers jumping from trash cans and all that. [ WIRED ] AT&T Seeks to Hide Spy Docs I used to say, "Yeah I watched Enemy of the State, too." But recently, I've been wearing my tin-foil hats thinking there might actually be something to all this. I've been in the habit of mentioning bomb, terrorist, government, alternative fuel, President Bush and then adding TheEndisNow.com in every phone conversation. (Free publicity is awesome! NSA people have a great sense of humor and leave me funny comments!)

No comments: