Thursday, April 20, 2006

Take it, take it, take it... GAHHH!

THIS WAS THE $1 JAMMED IN MACHINE
This dollar was taped to the coke machine for two days last week. I'd stare in wonder at that dollar bill while I feed my dollars in the machine, select one of the vaious Coca-Cola products and be on my way. With each Coke I bought, the little temptation bug would nibble away on my conscience a little more. On Friday of last week, I'd been weakened. I approached the machine but the dollar had already been claimed. I can't believe it stayed there unclaimed for as long as it did. I'm glad you got your dollar back, unknown co-worker! Good show! Honestly, the situation seemed fish to the e. I felt that if I even so much as brushed the dollar, the ceiling tiles would have been kicked out and SWAT would have repelled down. Elite officers would jump out from behind fake trees and from trash cans. As I'm urinating myself, they'd totally be wire-tie cuffing me then drag me away to Gitmo! Be honest folks, it could save your pants!
People look at you and me to see what they are supposed to be. And, if we don't disappoint them, maybe, just maybe, they won't disappoint us.
~ Walt Disney

No comments: