Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Gaaaah....

My feedburner feed messed up again for some reason! I don't know what's going on with it but it's fixed now. When I launch the re-designed site (soon) I may or may not be continuing the feed. I will be adding a email feed to the new site, though. I like getting fun stuff in the ol' mail box, don't you? The NY vacation write up was my 100th post! My least popular posts so far... politics related posts. You're right, I don't know anything about the subject. That and celebrities. Who has the time? All I know is that the Bush administration is going to get us all killed and that Britney is a bad mom. Since I posted my email address, I've been getting some interesting feedback. Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks some of my antics are funny. There was a request a while ago for me to find out a specific tid-bit of information concerning a certain resturant. If you still read this site, I'm not that interested in the place to make the call. Sorry. But good luck with whatever you're planning. While you're waiting for my next post, check out Kenny B's story about The Stylus. Apparently, he's a break dumper who plays games on the pot. Peace.

No comments: