Wednesday, April 26, 2006

In the event of an emergency, please refer to your handsome 2006 Vermont Yankee calandar.

Don't have one? Here is the handy on-line copy. Enjoy! Mohawk Trail, Greenfield, Massachusetts Applebee's side of the rotary These women set up some time after 1:45pm today. I know this because when I first drove by on my way to Big Y they were not there. I really wanted to run over there and ask them a few questions but unfortunately my schedule did not permit the exchange. Do you know what they're talking about? No? Well, in a nutshell, there are a lot of people who are up in arms over the 20 percent increase of power production at Vermont Yankee and now there are concerns if the production is increased would that also increase the range affected should an incident occur. There was an article in the April 22nd Weekend Edition of the Recorder. I'd drop a link but they'd prefer for you to pay the fifty cents as they only keep links up for a week. Let the people who care about this sort of thing have at it. I'm much more interested in the seven hundred ton ammonium nitrate and fuel oil bomb that will be detonated a mere ninty miles northwest of Las Vegas. Never fear! The bomb is not nuclear and it will be detonated safely over at least three miles from known radioactively contaminated areas. Three miles is a good safe number. A Defense Department statement declared, "No adverse impact on the environment or health of exercise participants or local residents is anticipated."
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
~ Ronald Reagan

No comments: