Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekend News Wrap-up

[ THEDENVERCHANNEL ] Man Improving After Moose Attack A 92-year-old man was attacked by a bull moose while walking to church. Which do they put down in that case? [ CNEWS ] Mom accused of abducting kids, posing as dad No pictures. This story needs a follow up with pictures! If you take into consideration the age of the childen, maybe she could have gotten away with it but she either had to be a manly woman or the father was a womenly man. [ 9NEWS ] Student tries to spend spring break at Wal-Mart Had I not a wife, child or my own house - hell, I'd still like to try it but there aren't any 24 hours Wal-marts close by. If I tried it, I'd be in more of a "Where the Heart is"- type situation. This story was great! [ NEWS ] Boss sued over 'breast attention' Duh. [ CNN ] Government investigators smuggled radioactive materials into U.S. Nice to know our safty is being risked to see if our safty is in risk. [ SUNTIMES ] 'Welcome back from your coma' didn't make it Apparently the bad ideas the card makers think up are actually made into cards, printed, then rejected. No wonder you have to pay $4.25 for a lousey mothers day card! [ YAHOO NEWS ] Man Is Charged $4,300 for Four Burgers Should we feel sorry for him? #1 he should have been handed a receipt right then and there. The batch could have been canceled before it was closed at the end of the business day. Oh well. [ BBC ] Handsets get taken to the grave This will be in my proxy. I just hope the wife won't be screening the calls, she might not pick up. [ NYPOST ] Their bra cups runneth over I'm depressed by large breasts, too. Who needs a hug? [ OHIO ] Girls attempt real-life version of video game I don't really see what they did wrong. Littering?

No comments: