Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I read the news today, oh boy...

[ WHDH ] Newborn baby boy found alive in trash bin - 04/18/06 I have a hard time hearing about or witnessing harm come to a child. Needless to say, I'm a bit disgusted at the moment so forgive the harsh language. Another idiotic 20-something girl got knocked up and decided the brightest thing to do was to deliver the baby then toss him into a trash bag. Luckily, the baby was found alive and the mother was identified. According the the news report, it is too early to determine if any criminal charges would be brough against the woman. The identity of the woman who gave birth was not released. You can't refer to her as a mother. You can't call scum like that a mom. I hate people like that. I hate them all. There isn't a sufficient punishment to inflict on these people. No one better ever do this in Franklin County. I'll be all over them... The End will be there. One day, once I get the bugs worked out, I'm going to make an online registry for all these asshats. I'll sell t-shirts and bumper stickers with their faces plastered on them and the atrocities the commited - all the profits would go somewhere that would help children. Children are our future.
The world is a dangerous place to live,
not because of the people who are evil,
but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
~ Albert Einstein

No comments: